The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Usefulness[edit | edit source]
Soul Gems are used for enchanting weapons and armor at an Arcane Enchanter or recharging previously enchanted weapons. After using a soul gem (with the exclusion of Azura's Star and The Black Star) it is destroyed.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Filled and empty soul gems can be purchased from general goods merchants, Court Wizards, and some members of the College of Winterhold.
- Arch-Mage's Quarters at the College of Winterhold.
- Can be looted from Dwarven automatons.
- Can be looted from slain mages.
- Can be mined from Geode Veins in Blackreach.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 18 petty souls can be captured in a short stretch along the banks of the White River, starting east of Battle-Born Farm, and ending east of Graywinter Watch (well before Valtheim Towers). Enemies include 1 sabre cat (on a small island), 15 mudcrabs, and 2 slaughterfish.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.