missing silver bowl "A silver bowl given to my husband disappeared from my house recently. Do you know what happened to it?"
- I found your silver bowl. "That bowl disappeared from my house while I was visiting friends at Fort Pelagiad. My husband -- he's an officer in the Legions serving in Argonia -- received the bowl as a gift from grateful East Empire Company merchants. His file was escorting a Company courier when they were overwhelmed by bandits, but my husband slew the bandit chief and drove the bandits away. Were you... planning to return the bowl to me?"
- Yes, of course. Here's the bowl. "Thank you very much. It means a lot to me and my husband. I'm sorry. I'm just a poor farmer, and have little to offer as a reward. But I've lived here for years, and my husband and I have many friends. Perhaps I can offer you some valuable advice on how to get best value for your goods. And can I introduce you to a good friend at Fort Pelagiad? Ygfa is a Healer and Imperial cult Adept. She might try to get you to join the Imperial cult. But that's not a bad thing."
- I was expecting a reward. "I'm sorry. I'm a poor farmer. I have nothing to offer as a reward. And, as I am a defenseless woman, and my husband is away, I am at your mercy."
- No. I found it. I'm keeping it. "You are bold. And cruel. You may do as you wish. But I promise you. Others shall know of your disgraceful behavior."
- No, I don't. Sorry to trouble you. "Well, then, good day to you."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.