"Shoot an arrow coated in Baandari poison at an enemy, dealing ____ Poison Damage and an additional ____ Poison Damage over 10 seconds."
|Venom Arrow – If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off balance and stunned|
"If the enemy hit is casting an ability they are interrupted, set off balance, and stunned for 3 seconds."
|Poison Injection – The damage over time deals additional damage to low health enemies.|
"The damage over time deals up to ___% more damage to enemies under 50% Health."
- Update 2: Increased the damage-over-time for this ability by 50%.
- Update 2: The Passive Skill, Hawk Eye, now benefits this ability.
- Update 5: Poison Injection now starts dealing bonus damage on targets under 50% health instead of 35% health.
- Update 5: Increased the damage over time for this ability by approximately 30%. We also fixed an issue where this ability couldn't critical strike.
- Update 6: Fixed an issue where the damage over time component from the ability Poison Arrow would remove you from Shadow Cloak.
- Update 7: The damage over time effect from this ability and its morphs is no longer subject to passive dodge chance.
- Update 7: Fixed an issue where Battle Spirit was applying additively rather than multiplicatively to several abilities, including Poison Injection 
- Update 8: Fixed an issue where several damage over time effects were not allowing multiple casters to apply their own stack. For example, previously if two player characters cast Scalding Rune at the same target, only one of those effects would apply damage over time to the target. This is now corrected for a number of abilities, including this one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.