Description[edit | edit source]
Reflects all spell projectiles for 4 seconds at level 1.
Requirement[edit | edit source]
Unlocked at Draconic Power rank 30.
Morphs[edit | edit source]
Reflective Plate[edit | edit source]
- Update 4: Fixed an issue where this ability was charging magicka and stamina for each ability reflected, and reflected projectiles would occasionally not do any damage.
- Update 5: Fixed an issue where health bars could become desynced when reflecting bow attacks with this ability active.
- Update 6: This ability now provides the buff Minor Ward for 20 seconds. The duration increases with each rank.
- Update 6: This ability and all its morphs will now reflect a maximum of four projectiles 
- Update 18: This morph now removes all snare effects from you when you cast the ability.
- Update 19: This ability now also grants 2 seconds of immunity to snare and immobilization effects.
Dragon Fire Scale[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
- Update 6: This ability and all its morphs will now reflect a maximum of four projectiles.
- Update 16: Increased the duration of this ability and it morphs to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Update 17: Fixed an issue where recasting this ability and its morphs would not refresh the amount of projectile reflections allowed.
- Update 22: Converted the reflect function into a 50% damage reduction from projectiles. This happened to all 3 versions of the ability.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Skills in The Elder Scrolls Online|
|Ardent Flame||Ultimate||Dragonknight Standard|
|Active||Lava Whip • Searing Strike • Fiery Breath • Fiery Grip • Inferno|
|Passive||Combustion • Warmth • Searing Heat • World in Ruin|
|Draconic Power||Ultimate||Dragon Leap|
|Active||Spiked Armor • Dark Talons • Dragon Blood • Protective Scale • Inhale|
|Passive||Iron Skin • Burning Heart • Elder Dragon • Scaled Armor|
|Earthen Heart||Ultimate||Magma Armor|
|Active||Stonefist • Molten Weapons • Obsidian Shield • Petrify • Ash Cloud|
|Passive||Eternal Mountain • Battle Roar • Mountain's Blessing • Helping Hands|
|Necromancer • Nightblade • Sorcerer • Templar • Warden|
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.