This material is mined with a pickaxe from sources called "Stone Quarry" found throughout Skyrim. These sources can yield 4000 units each before depleting.
- Heljarchen Hall – Directly in front of the carpenter's table.
- Lakeview Manor – To the left of the smelter.
- Windstad Manor – At a rock face to the northeast, just before the smelter, immediately to the right of the anvil.
- Battle-Born Farm, Whiterun – In the rock face behind the farm.
- Bilegulch Mine – Left of the entrance.
- Black-Briar Lodge – Behind the lodge directly across from the guard tower entrance.
- Darkwater Crossing – Behind the boxes on the rock face near the smelter.
- Dawnstar – At the smelter, near the Iron-Breaker Mine.
- Dragon Bridge – Left of the Dragon Bridge Lumber Camp (office).
- Embershard Mine – Left of the entrance.
- Falkreath – Two sources in the rock face behind the Falkreath Barracks.
- Half-Moon Mill – East, behind the uncut lumber pile.
- Hall of the Vigilant – Slightly northwest of Fort Dunstad or southwest of Dawnstar In the Pale. At the bottom on the path leading to the house on the right.
- Hlaalu Farm – Just outside the fenced in wheat field near the grindstone.
- Ivarstead – Behind Narfi's rundown shack.
- Karthwasten – Directly behind the miner's barracks and near the entrance of Sanuarach mine.
- Katla's Farm – Behind the goat pen and to the right of Solitude Stables House.
- Kynesgrove – Behind the inn on the left.
- Markarth – Directly above the Left Hand Mine.
- Morthal – Behind the porch of the Guardhouse next to a Swamp Fungal Pod.
- Northwind Mine – To the right of the marked (lower) entrance.
- Pinewatch – Directly west of Helgen, southwest of the Shrine of Talos.
- Riverwood – One on the rock face behind the Sleeping Giant Inn and one behind Faendal's House.
- Rorikstead – Behind the Wheatfield, behind the chicken nests.
- Sacellum of Boethiah – On the way up the path, on the left.
- Shor's Stone – To the right of the path between Sylgja's House and the mine entrance, and to the left of the entrance.
- Whitewatch Tower – By the banner on the side of the building with the roofed tower.
- Winterhold – behind the Jarl's longhouse on the base of the mountain.
Quarried stone is used in the construction of the following items:
- Armor Mannequin
- Blacksmith's Forge
- Main Hall, Foundation
- Mead Barrels
- Shrine Base
- Armorer Workbench
|Small House • Main Hall • Cellar • Alchemy Laboratory • Armory • Bedrooms • Enchanter's Tower|
Greenhouse • Kitchen • Library • Storage Room • Trophy Room • Homestead Construction Totals
|Clay • Glass • Goat Horns • Hinge • Iron Fittings • Lock • Nails • Quarried Stone • Sawn Log • Straw|
|Heljarchen Hall • Lakeview Manor • Windstad Manor|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.