Quicksilver Mine is located in the town of Dawnstar, in the western part of the town near the water and the dock. It has five quicksilver ore veins. There are a few non-hostile miners working the quicksilver ore inside. A smelter is located outside by the entrance to the mine and many pickaxes are scattered throughout the mine.
- Five quicksilver ore veins
- On the right, as you enter the main room, next to the second ramp you see.
- Go up the ramp mentioned in #1, turn right up the next ramp, right again, it is straight ahead, left of the next inclined ramp, on the floor.
- Continue walking along the wall on your left, it will be on the floor, underneath a platform, as the path curves right, just before the table with the woodcutter axe.
- On the first level, directly below #3, on the wall.
- Right next to #4, they are about 3 feet apart, also on wall.
- Two quicksilver ores
- On the bottom floor, just past vein #1,under or right in front of a mining cart with a couple of pickaxes in it.
- One on a shelf of the second level, on the right, near the entrance, also nearby vein #1.
- Cherim's Heart of Anequina – Smithing skill book located on the bottom level next to the two veins that are side by side in the back of the mine, in the crate to the left.
- Many of the people in Dawnstar who work for the blacksmith near the mine state that the Quicksilver Mine is much better than Iron-Breaker Mine, despite the fact that there are only five ore veins inside.
- This mine, like many others, respawns its ores every thirty or so in-game days.