- "Ainethach is dead. What will happen to Karthwasten now?" —If Ainethach dies.
- "I'm Ainethach's right-hand man. I help supervise the mines."
- "Not many Nords would work for a Reachman, but Ainethach is a good man."
- "Forsworn attacks are bad enough, but those sellswords are worse."
- "You should talk to Ainethach if you have business with the mine. Not that there's much these days."
When will Sanuarach Mine be open?Edit
Lash: "When will Sanuarach Mine be open?"
Ragnar: "I don't know. Whenever those Silver-Blood men decide to leave."
Lash: "I've been thinking, would you like to join me in hunting?"
Ragnar: "You want me to hunt with you? I thought you preferred being alone."
Lash: "Your arms and legs are fit for catching strong, agile prey. I could use your help."
Ragnar: "I'd be honored, but I have work to do in the mines."
Don't need to huntEdit
Ragnar: "I haven't seen you hunting in a while."
Lash: "I can afford to buy meat now. I prefer working in the mines, anyway."
What do you think of Orcs?Edit
Lash: "Tell me, Ragnar, what do you think of the Orcs?"
Ragnar: "Cunning warriors and skilled workers. It's good to have you here, Lash."
Lash: "I asked what you thought of the Orcs, not about me."
Ragnar: "Oh. I'm sorry. Well, it's good to have you here, anyway."
Lash: "You have strong arms. You'd make a good Orc."
Ragnar: "Um... thank you, Lash. You'd... make a fine Nord?"
Lash: "Don't say words you don't mean."
Belchimac: "Damn Nords. Always getting in the way of us honest folk."
Ragnar: "What did you say? You lazy coward, I'll cut your throat."
Belchimac: "Nothing, Ragnar. Please... don't hurt me."
Ragnar: "I... I'm sorry, Belchimac. I didn't mean that."
Ragnar: "You're always talking about the Forsworn. You aren't thinking of joining them, are you?"
Belchimac: "Maybe I will. What do you think about that?"
Ragnar: "I'm warning you. Those people are killers. You'd never last a day with them."