Rally is an Illusion spell that increases targets' confidence and willingness to attack, thus making them overcome any desire to flee. It also slightly boosts current and maximum Health and Stamina. Unlike Courage, the spell affects units in a small area, rather than just one. All its effects last for 60 seconds (without modifiers).
- Adept Illusion perk – Allows the spell to be cast for half Magicka.
- Animage – Increases the amount of buff given to animals.
- Kindred Mage – Increases the amount of buff given to humanoids.
- Vampirism – 25% power boost to all Illusion spells.
- Necromage – 25% power boost to all Illusion spells cast on undead.
- Potions – 20–100% power for potions not crafted by the Dragonborn.
- Master of the Mind – Allows the spell to affect undead, Daedra and automatons.
Rally is a projectile that bursts into a small area of effect cloud upon impact. The target(s) within range receive a base buff of 25 points to Health and Stamina.
- This spell may be used to quickly level the Illusion skill by repeatedly casting it on any non-hostile character or creature. If the Dragonborn has the Adept Illusion perk, leveling will progress much more quickly.
- This spell can be stacked with its counterparts (Courage and Call to Arms). The Health and Stamina buff can be tripled in this way.
- Potions can vastly increase the effectiveness of this spell. The Elixir of Illusion, for example, increases effectiveness of Illusion spells by 100%; allowing a maximum buff of 82 points to Health and Stamina. This can be taken ever further with personally-crafted potions.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 300
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Find in Skyrim
- Delivery: Aimed
- Casting type: Fire and Forget
- Area of Effect: 15
- Duration: 60
- Cost: 113
- Fortify Health: 25
- Fortify Stamina: 25
- Confidence: 100
|Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vampire's Seduction • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|