In order to be named the Erabenimsun Nerevarine, the Nerevarine must wipe out all of the war-loving Erabenimsun in order to install Han-Ammu as their new Ashkhan. He is their only option to be named Erabenimsun Nerevarine, as the current Ashkhan Ulath-Pal is too arrogant to do so.
Ranabi has the following items in his inventory:
- Robe of Erur-Dan the Wise (a robe presumably belonging to Erur-Dan, one of the past Incarnates)
- Ember Hand, which creates a weakness to fire
- Bitter Hand, invoking a weakness to poison
- Boneweave Gauntlet, a constant effect-enchanted shielding artifact
- Bonedancer Gauntlet, a constant effect-enchanted artifact which fortifies Agility.
- Various other items
"What do you want?"
- "Go away, stupid. I'd kill you, but it's not worth the trouble."
- "Oh, all right. If you insist...."
"You are the outlander who claims to fulfill the Nerevarine prophecies. What do you want?"
- outlander "Why do you bother us? We don't like you. Go away."
- Nerevarine prophecies "Nobody cares about that. You just make us tired. Go away."
If approached again:
"You don't listen, outlander."
- "All right. If that's the way you want it..."