Random loot is defined as treasure in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall that is found in chests or other containers, or taken from defeated enemies.
- Multiply the number of and the chance for each item by the level of the NPC.
- Roll % chance to see if monster has an item from a particular category. If successful, roll % chance x 0.5, until no more items are found from that category.
- TP – Temperate Plant Ingredient
- WP – Warm Plant Ingredient
- MM – Miscellaneous Monster, also referred as Mountain Monster, Ingredient
- WM – Warm Monster Ingredient
- CM – Cold Monster Ingredient
- MP – Misc Potion Ingredient
- AM – Armor
- WPN – Weapon
- MI – Magic Item
- CL – Clothes
- BK – Book
- MS – Miscellaneous Item
- RL – Religious Item
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.