Head to each of these camps to obtain the remaining pieces:
- Brotch Camp – Dwarven Cog
- Dagny's Camp – Dwarven Coherer
- Bodean Camp – Dwarven Cylinder
- Varus Camp – Dwarven Tube
Return the parts to Bothiel and she'll reward you with about 1100 gold. Give her one-day to rebuild the Orrery.
Once she has fixed the Orrery, the Hero can access it through the Arch-Mage's Lobby at the Arcane University in Imperial City. They can activate it any day for a greater power, but can only have one greater power at a time.
- Masser's Alacrity: Fortify Attribute Speed 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; drain Strength 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Masser's Courage: Fortify Attribute Endurance 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Agility 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Masser's Grace: Fortify Attribute Agility 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Endurance 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Masser's Might: Fortify Attribute Strength 20 pts for 60 secs on Self, Drain Speed 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Secunda's Brilliance: Fortify Attribute Intelligence 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Willpower 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Secunda's Magnetism: Fortify Attribute Personality 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Luck 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Secunda's Opportunity: Fortify Attribute Luck 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Personality 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
- Secunda's Will: Fortify Attribute Willpower 20 pts for 60 secs on Self; Drain Intelligence 20 pts for 60 secs on Self
I've discovered a note from Bothiel at the Arcane University. If I can recover the Dwarven artifacts that have gone missing, there may be a reward. I should travel to Camp Ales and see if I can track down these bandits.
I've found a list of locations at which the Dwarven Artifacts for the Orrery are being held. I should visit Dagny's Camp, Brotch Camp, Bodean Camp and Varus Camp to track down the remaining bandits.
I have recovered all of the missing Dwarven artifacts. I should take them to Bothiel at the Arcane University at once, so she can repair the Orrery.
Bothiel has been given the Dwarven Artifacts necessary for the Orrery. I should give her a day to make the necessary repairs, and then visit the Orrery again at the Arcane University.
The Orrery at the Arcane University should be functional once more. I can visit it as often as I like, and also receive power based on the phases of the moons.
I have activated the Imperial Orrery.
- An orrery is a scaled model of a solar system that depicts planetary motion; they are usually controlled by an elaborate gear system, and the Imperial Orrery is no exception.
This section contains bugs related to Repairing the Orrery. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Bothiel may get trapped behind the locked door of the Orrery, thus making it impossible to complete the quest while the plugin is still installed.
- If this happens, open the console, then target Bothiel, type "kill," then press the enter key. After that, target her again and type "resurrect," she will resurrect somewhere close to her death point, one can then complete the quest. This is impossible to be done on Xbox 360 as the console versions do not have the "Console" window.
- Two ways are either to load a save game preceding this part, or delete the plug-in, begin the game, save your progress, then download the plug-in again. After this, start the game and the quest will begin anew. One must wait twenty-four hours after uninstalling the add-on.
- Official site Information about the Orrery from the official website