- For other uses, see Resist Disease.
Resist Disease is an effect in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It decreases the chances of contracting a disease.
Argonians and Bosmer have an innate 50% resistance to diseases. Werewolves, werebears, and vampires have a 100% resistance to all diseases.
The following items bear a resist disease enchantment:
- Necklace of Disease Immunity
- Necklace of Disease Resistance
This section contains bugs related to Resist Disease (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 Resist Disease is capped at 80% like most resistances. Therefore, even Lycanthropy, vampirism and the mask Hevnoraak do not completely protect a person.