- For other uses, see Resist Fire.
Resist Fire is an effect in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gained from a spell, a potion, or a piece of armor. The effect decreases the amount of damage taken from fire. Resist fire, like all resist elements is capped at 85%.
- Main article: Alchemy (Skyrim)
Potions and poisons with this effect may be created at Alchemy Labs or purchased from alchemist merchants. The strength of the effect is determined by the Alchemy Skill of the alchemist that brewed the potion.
|Ingredient||Primary Effect||Secondary Effect||Tertiary Effect||Quaternary Effect|
|Ashen Grass Pod DR||Resist Fire||Weakness to Shock||Fortify Lockpicking||Fortify Sneak|
|Ash Creep Cluster DR||Damage Stamina||Invisibility||Resist Fire||Fortify Destruction|
|Spawn Ash DR||Ravage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Enchanting||Ravage Magicka|
|Angelfish||Regenerate Health||Resist Fire||Fortify Marksman||Waterbreathing|
|Elves Ear||Restore Magicka||Fortify Marksman||Weakness to Frost||Resist Fire|
|Fly Amanita||Resist Fire||Fortify Two-Handed||Frenzy||Regenerate Stamina|
|Bone Meal||Damage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
|Dragon's Tongue||Resist Fire||Fortify Barter||Fortify Illusion||Fortify Two-Handed|
|Fire Salts||Weakness to Frost||Resist Fire||Restore Magicka||Regenerate Magicka|
|Mudcrab Chitin||Restore Stamina||Cure Disease||Resist Poison||Resist Fire|
|Snowberries||Resist Fire||Fortify Enchanting||Resist Frost||Resist Shock|
|Berit's Ashes||Damage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
- A combination of Elves Ear and Fire Salts produces added magicka gain.
The resist fire effect can be found on certain items as an enchantment.
These items are found in loot and can be disenchanted.
- Necklace of Fire Resist – 15% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Waning Fire – 30% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Dwindling Fire – 40% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Fire Suppression – 50% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Fire Abatement – 60% Resist Fire
- Necklace of the Firewalker – 70% Resist Fire