Kaye says that an Argonian Imperial cult member named Okur in Hla Oad seeks the help of the cult. As many Argonians, she is sensitive to the spirits of the otherworld and has repeatedly been visited by a ghost that claims to be a murder victim. Kaye asks the Nerevarine to investigate on the matter and bring justice to the restless spirit if possible.
- Talk to Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart for a new shrine sergeant mission.
- Travel to Hla Oad to investigate Okur, who claims that she is being visited by the ghost of a murder victim.
- Talk to Okur to learn that she is being visited by the ghost of Julielle Aumine, who will only be put to rest when the four smugglers who killed her are dead, and when her amulet is returned to her husband.
- Find the four smugglers, Dudley, Larisus Dergius, Ralos Othrenim, and Thervam Drelas, hiding out in Yasamsi, along the road south of town.
- Kill the smugglers and return Julielle Aumine's Amulet to Okur.
- Return to Kaye to complete the quest.
Kaye at the Imperial Chapels in Ebonheart wants the Nerevarine to investigate the Argonian in Hla Oad, who claims that she is being visited by the ghost of a murder victim. The guards can't do anything and the Nerevarine must see if justice can be served in this case.
Travel to Hla Oad and find Okur's house in the northeast of town. Okur will say that she is being visited by the ghost of a woman, Julielle Aumine, who will only be put to rest when the four smugglers who killed her are dead, and when her amulet is returned to her husband. The four smugglers, Dudley, Larisus Dergius, Ralos Othrenim and Thervam Drelas, are hiding out in Yasams,i the road south of town. Ralos Othrenim is the one who has Julielle Aumine's amulet. They're tougher then the average criminal, so be careful. Return the amulet to Okur, who will return it to Julie's husband.
Return to Kaye for the reward of a Scroll of Hellfire, a Scroll of Summon Flame Atronach, and a Scroll of the Fifth Barrier.
|An Argonian named Okur in Hla Oad has asked for our aid. This devout follower of the Nine is sensitive to spirits of the otherworld, and she says she is being visited by the ghost of a murder victim. The guards can't do anything in such cases, so Kaye has asked me to speak with Okur to see how justice can be done and the spirit laid to rest.
|I spoke with Okur. She says she has been visited by the spirit of Julielle Aumine. She says Julielle Aumine chanced upon a band of smugglers, and was murdered to seal her lips. She says that Julielle's spirit will not rest until her amulet is recovered and returned to her husband, and until the four smugglers who murdered her are slain. If I kill the four smugglers who murdered Julielle and return her amulet to Okur, Okur will see that Julielle's spirit is laid to rest.||I told Kaye I wouldn't be able to help Okur obtain justice for the ghost of the murder victim. He was disappointed, and told me not to come back for at least a day. He told me to decide whether I was serious about serving the Imperial cult before I ask him again for a shrine sergeant mission.
|Okur says that Julielle Aumine's murderers' names are Dudley, Larisus Dergius, Ralos Othrenim, and Thervam Drelas. Okur believes they are strong and well-armed. She says that their smugglers cave is called 'Yasamsi', and it lies south along the road from town, before the bridge across the Odai River.|
|I killed the four smugglers who murdered Julielle Aumine and returned Julielle's amulet to Okur. Okur assures me that she will now be able to lay the spirit of Julielle Aumine to rest.|
|I reported to Kaye about killing the murderers of Julielle Aumine and recovering her lost amulet, and told him that Okur was sure she could lay the ghost of Julielle Aumine to rest. Kaye gave me some potent magic scrolls as a reward for my work. He thanked me, but he has no more work for me. He said there might be work for lay healers or almoners, or I might talk to Lalatia Varian about Oracle's Quests.
- Returning to Kaye and admitting failure in the task causes his disposition to drop by ten.
- Dergius is probably the hardest to beat, because he is armed with a Steel Claymore.
- The amulet is neither valuable nor magical, and looks exactly like any other Common Amulet.
- If Ralos is killed and the amulet isn't taken, it will disappear after three days and will be gone forever.
- It is possible to simply refuse to do this quest. Kaye will be disappointed and will ask the Nerevarine to come back in a day for another mission. His disposition will also drop by ten.
|Imperial Cult Quests|
|Specialized||A Lucky Coin|
|Lay Healer Quests||Gathering Marshmerrow • Gathering Muck • Gathering Willow Anther • Gathering Scrib Jelly • Gathering Corkbulb Root • Gathering Rat Meat • Gathering Netch Leather|
|Almoner Quests||Alms from the Skyrim Mission • Alms from the Argonian Mission • Buckmoth Alms • Shirt and Vest for Harvest's End • Brandy for the Fundraising Dinner • Donation from Cunius Pelelius • Pledge from Canctunian Ponius|
|Shrine Sergeant Quests||Missing Limeware • The Haunting • Thelsa Dral the Witch • Silver Staff of Shaming • Restless Spirit|
|Lalatia Varian's Quests||Ring in Darkness • Boots of the Apostle • Ice Blade of the Monarch • The Scroll of Fiercely Roasting • Skull-Crusher|