- Grand Healing: Heals all allies in a large target area.
- Regeneration: Heals the wounds of a nearby ally over time.
- Blessing of Protection: Heal all allies in front of the Vestige and increases their defenses for a short time.
- Steadfast Ward: Creates a shield on the ally with the lowest health in front of the Vestige. The shield’s strength is based on the ally's missing health.
- Force Siphon: Allies gain additional health when attacking the Vestige's marked target.
- Essence Drain: While a restoration staff is equipped, the last hit of a heavy attack heals a nearby ally.
- Restoration Expert: While a restoration staff is equipped, the Vestige's healing on targets with low health is increased.
- Cycle of Life: Gain bonus damage based on the Vestige's current Health when wielding a Restoration Staff.
- Absorb: While a restoration staff is equipped, blocking spells restores Magicka.
- Restoration Master: While a restoration staff is equipped, increases all healing done.
- Strong attacks with the Restoration Staff return 10% of the Vestige's maximum magicka on the last hit.
- As of Update 5, Heavy attacks with this weapon type will not reveal you if you have used Shadow Cloak.
- Update 7: The Shadow Cloak ability, and its morphs, will now correctly cancel an attacker's channel for several abilities, including Heavy Attacks from Restoration Staves.
- Update 9: Fixed an issue where channeled attacks (such as Radiant Destruction), Restoration and Lightning Staff Heavy Attacks could be avoided by dodge rolling. Channeled attacks cannot be dodged.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.