- Grand Healing: Heals all allies in a large target area.
- Regeneration: Heals the wounds of a nearby ally over time.
- Blessing of Protection: Heal all allies in front of the Vestige and increases their defenses for a short time.
- Steadfast Ward: Creates a shield on the ally with the lowest health in front of the Vestige. The shield’s strength is based on the ally's missing health.
- Force Siphon: Allies gain additional health when attacking the Vestige's marked target.
- Essence Drain: While a restoration staff is equipped, the last hit of a heavy attack heals a nearby ally.
- Restoration Expert: While a restoration staff is equipped, the Vestige's healing on targets with low health is increased.
- Cycle of Life: Gain bonus damage based on the Vestige's current Health when wielding a Restoration Staff.
- Absorb: While a restoration staff is equipped, blocking spells restores Magicka.
- Restoration Master: While a restoration staff is equipped, increases all healing done.
- Strong attacks with the Restoration Staff return 10% of the Vestige's maximum magicka on the last hit.
- As of Update 5, Heavy attacks with this weapon type will not reveal you if you have used Shadow Cloak.
- Update 7: The Shadow Cloak ability, and its morphs, will now correctly cancel an attacker's channel for several abilities, including Heavy Attacks from Restoration Staves.
- Update 9: Fixed an issue where channeled attacks (such as Radiant Destruction), Restoration and Lightning Staff Heavy Attacks could be avoided by dodge rolling. Channeled attacks cannot be dodged.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.