There are a number of ways to achieve the specific effect Restore Luck to cure a damaged Luck score, including:
- Casting the Restoration spell of the same name.
- A Scroll of Restore Luck also exists, which can be bought from a merchant or healer.
- Can be cast by using a Spell from an enchantment on an item.
- Drinking a Potion of Restore Luck.
Other ways to restore LuckEdit
- In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and the Knights of the Nine expansion, the player can have their damaged attributes restored by praying at any wayshrine.
- Pray at a temple. This works both at a temple in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and in the chapels found in Oblivion.
- If the reduced Luck is caused by a disease, the Hero can restore it by paying a priest or healer to cure it. A Potion of Cure Disease will have the same effect.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.