Restore Strength is a magic effect in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It restores the Strength of the Hero. It is diametrically opposed to the Drain Strength effect. There are several ways that the Hero can obtain this effect:
There are a number of ways to achieve the specific effect Restore Strength to cure a damaged Strength score, including:
- Casting the Restoration spell of the same name.
- A scroll of Restore Strength also exists, which can be bought from a merchant or healer.
- Can be cast by using a spell from an enchantment on an item.
- Drinking a potion of Restore Strength.
Other ways to restore StrengthEdit
- Pray at any wayshrine.
- Pray at a chapel.
- If the reduced Strength is caused by a disease, the Hero can restore it by paying a priest or healer to cure it. A Potion of Cure Disease will have the same effect.