He acts suspiciously if asked about the silver mold, and can be either bribed into revealing the secret bandit lair below Pinewatch, or threatened, the latter of which will cause him to attack. If the Dragonborn does not talk to him and goes inside Pinewatch Bandit's Sanctuary, he will become hostile.
- Silver Lining
I'm looking for Endon's mold. "Endon's mold? I'm afraid you have the wrong place, my friend. You'll find no silversmiths here. I assure you, I have nothing of value. I'm nothing but a poor woodcutter just trying to make ends meet."
- I never said it was a silver mold. "Well uh, Endon is a silversmith in Markarth, so I just assumed..."
- Tell me where it is, or else. "So that's how it's going to be, huh? Fine. Take your best shot!"
- I see. I must have the wrong place. "No harm done. Tell this Endon fellow I hope he finds what he's looking for."
- Let's try again. Where is the silver mold? "I thought I was clear when I said I didn't know."
- Remember now? ()
- (Failure) "Come on, what are you trying to do? Insult me?"
- (Success) "Well, can't say exactly where the mold is, but something does spring to mind. It seems there's this strange button on the wall opposite the fireplace in my house. Always wondered what it was for. Think I'm going to head out now. Take a long vacation from woodcutting, you know? Good luck."
- If he is successfully bribed and not killed, it is possible that he will keep living in Pinewatch despite saying that he will "go on a long vacation." There are no further interactions with him.