Interactions[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
"You must be the reinforcement from the guild. Good. I hope you brought weapons for us."
- Goblins "Horrible creatures, and they've made this mine too dangerous for the workers. We're going to have to get rid of them."
- Weapons Shipment "You've made it, and just in time. We've got trouble with goblins here. I'll take the bow. You give the weapons to my other two men."
- Weapons Shipment "Get the weapons to the other men. Then we'll take care of the goblins."
(If approached again)
"Give those weapons to the men, and let's get moving."
(While clearing the mine)
"We've got to clear out all these goblins. I'll let you know when we've gotten the last of them."
(After clearing the mine)
"Well, they're all taken care of now. Good work, there, soldier. Get back to gro-Khash and get your payment."
- Goblins "Looks like we got them all. Good work, soldier. The miners will be able to get back to work. You should head back to Burz and find another contract."
(If Elidor died)
"Well, they're all taken care of now. It's a damn shame about Elidor. He was a fine swordsman. You should head back to gro-Kash now. Thanks."
(If Brag died)
"Well, they're all taken care of now. It's a shame we lost Brag. I'll miss the ugly bastard. You should head back to gro-Kash now. Thanks."
(If both companions died)
"Well, they're all taken care of now. I can't believe we lost Elidor and Brag. Head back to gro-Khash. He won't be happy, but these things happen."
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Rienna. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After completing The Desolate Mine, if the Hero pays their bounty for a crime or gets released from the prison, Rienna, along with Elidor and Brag gro-Bharg will stand outside the jail, forever.
- If a fine is paid or jail time is spent at a different jail, the three of them move and stand at the new location indefinitely.