Ringmaker is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a miscellaneous quest received from Madesi in Riften in which the Dragonborn must find various items for him and his business in the city.
- Find two flawless sapphires for Madesi
- Bring the flawless sapphires to Madesi
- Find a mammoth tusk for Madesi
- Bring the mammoth tusk to Madesi
- Find gold ore for Madesi
- Bring the gold ore to Madesi
- Speak to Madesi
After finding one mammoth tusk, one gold ore, and two flawless sapphires, return to Madesi. In return, he offers a leveled jewelry as a reward.
- Can be mined from Kolskeggr Mine in The Reach.
- Unlimited gold ores can be obtained via the Transmute Mineral Ore spell.
- Can be looted from mammoth corpses.
- One can be seized from a display behind Hulda at The Bannered Mare in Whiterun.
- Several can be found at Halted Stream Camp in Whiterun Hold.
- Within a chest in Old Hroldan Inn, where the bedroom offers one.
- One can be stolen from the Temple of Dibella in Markarth.
- Two can be found upon finding the Aetherium Forge during the quest "Lost to the Ages," when tasked to find Smithing materials. DG
|Ringmaker – FreeformRiften18|
- Completing this quest counts as one of the favors needed to earn the title Thane of the Rift.
- Madesi can be killed by a dragon, or any other character, making the quest impossible to complete.
- The quest objective to return the mammoth tusk uses the plural form "tusks" despite only needing to collect and return one.
This section contains bugs related to Ringmaker. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Fort Sungard rather than Riften. When trying to return the quest items to Madesi, if "show on map" is selected, it may show that he is in
- There are no quest markers for delivering the items back to Madesi.