- River Betties can be found in rivers and streams throughout Skyrim.
- Early in the game, a reasonable number can be collected in relative safety by swimming near the surface of Lake Ilinalta, starting from the Hunter near the Guardian Stones.
- The Riften Fishery is a good place to look—check the fish barrels and the water downstairs.
- The lake outside the Riften docks.
- Can be bred at a Fish Hatchery, introduced in Hearthfire.
- Can be bought from alchemists.
- A multitude of them can found in the waters around the Apprentice Stone.
- Several can be found in the waters around the Abandoned Shack.
|Damage Health||Fortify Alteration||Slow||Fortify Carry Weight|
† Multiple effects
- A number of useful poisons can be made using River Betties as a base.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.