- 2 can be found in Ilinalta's Deep
- 4–5 can be found in Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
- Commonly found in bird's nests in the mountains.
- 4 can be found in Helgen Keep in a basket.
- A nest can be found in front of the Alchemist's Shack in between a fork of a fallen birch tree.
- This bird's nest is more abundant in the western side of the province in rugged terrain usually not far from paths and roads.
- Usually more common in areas with Juniper bushes, the nests appear to be in scattered groups.
- Nests are typically found on rocks and near the bases of trees.
- Eight nests can be found along to the stretch of road between the bridges before and after Blind Cliff Cave. At least two more are across the river paralleling the road.
- A nest can be found just southwest of the Crabber's Shanty.
- A nest can be found near Temple of Dibella. Once you get out of the temple, go down the stairs but instead of going left, go straight until you see a Juniper bush.
|Restore Health||Fortify One-Handed||Damage Stamina||Weakness to Magic|
† multiple effects
- The bird itself is never seen in Skyrim, although the rockwarbler does exist in real life.
- A poison with high value can be made with Hanging Moss and Blue Butterfly Wing.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.