Rockjoint is a disease in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be contracted from wolves, which can be found near the woods in the wilderness, and cave bears, which are usually near river banks, as well as foxes and skeevers. It can be contracted from traps. Even the wolf from the Conjure Familiar spell can give this disease. It is the most common disease to be contracted first in the game, as some wolves may attack the Dragonborn while on their first trip to Riverwood.
One can also contract Rockjoint from some other enemies due to a bug. However, the chances are very small, rare reports also say that a bandit can give Rockjoint.
- Praying at shrines, such as a Shrine of Akatosh or Dibella
- Using any potion or alchemy ingredient (such as Hawk Feathers) that has the Cure Disease effect
- Talk to a Vigilant of Stendarr and ask them to cure your diseases
- Consuming garlic breadHF
- Meeko's dead Nord owner died of Rockjoint.
- In the Creation Kit, an exterior cell called "RockjointIslandOld," can be found. It is a simple wilderness cell near the Winterhold Stormcloak Camp.