History[edit | edit source]
Rockwallow Mine is an iron mine that is part of the Stonehills mining settlement. The mine is owned by Bryling, a Nord official who lives in Solitude. The mine is overseen by Pactur, and is worked by Jesper, Teeba-Ei, Gestur Rockbreaker, and Swanhvir.
Inside the mine, there are four iron veins often being mined by NPCs.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Selling ore that has been mined here counts as assisting the citizens of Hjaalmarch. It can be sold to Gestur Rockbreaker.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- The Heavy Armor skill book Orsinium and the Orcs on a table, on the first platform on the right.
- Four iron ore veins, located as follows relative to the bottom of the path into the mine:
- At the top of the ramp to the (southwest).
- At the end of the tunnel to the southeast.
- At the top of the ramp straight ahead to the east.
- At the end of the tunnel to the northeast.