Background[edit | edit source]
Rogatus has worked the farm for over fifty years, and has always lived on the outskirts of Markarth. He is truly upset that his son seldom visits and has distanced himself from the family.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
He composed a personal letter to his son Leontius and requests the Dragonborn's assistance in delivering it. After speaking to him, he will inform the Dragonborn of his strained relationship with his son.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "I've lived through rebellion, Forsworn, undead, witches, wizards, hagravens, and marriage."
- "I've been farming this bit of land all my life."
- "Damn soldiers always trample my crops."
- "You ever have to farm land while there was a battle going on? I have."
- "Next thing you know there will be some kind of damn blight and undead will walk the land."
- "My boy Leontius lives in Old Hroldan. Damn drunk."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In-game, in Rogatus's Letter, Leonitus is spelled incorrectly, as it should be Leontius.
- Hired thugs will be sent if the Dragonborn kills him.