- "None of us is getting any younger, you know."
- "About time. Got what I need?"
- "Come to deliver our little 'private contract'?"
- "You ready to drop the goods off?"
- "The artisan arrives. How's work?"
- "Most clients don't like to be kept waiting. Hurts a reputation, you know."
- "If I have to wait around anyway, the least you could do is bring me a pillow."
- "If it isn't the artisan. I'm given to understand that fine work takes time."
- "The longer clients wait, the less patient they become. If you know what I mean."
- "I like to think of this as 'indirect patronage'. So, let's see what you have for our patron."
- "You look ready to impress."
- <He notes your work and tenders payment.> – After finishing a master writ
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.