Roris, also known as Saint Roris the Martyr, is a saint of the Tribunal Temple and the Patron of Furnishers and Caravaners. Roris was captured by Argonians just before the Arnesian War, Roris proudly refused to renounce the Tribunal faith, and withstood the cruel tortures of Argonian sorcerers. Vengeance and justice for the martyred Saint Roris was the rallying cry of the Arnesian War.
Sainthood[edit | edit source]
Roris was able to help the faithful Dunmer Baranat during his battles with the Coribael Brothers. Baranat beseeched him for help against Horis Coribael, and in return Roris made him "as unyielding as the heart of Oblivion.
During the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, shrines dedicated to him can be found across Vvardenfell, inside Temples, such as the High Fane in Vivec City, the Ghostgate Temple in the Ashlands, or the Holamayan Monastery in the Azura's Coast region.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn (mentioned only)
- The Elder Scrolls Online (mentioned only)