Ruby is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. Speaking to either Tendris Vedran or Anarenen, both Alchemists, will cause the Nerevarine to learn the following: Rubies are transparent red gems that appear occasionally on the surface and more often in subterranean deposits on Vvardenfell.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ald Daedroth, Inner Shrine (Cursed variant)
- Ashurnibibi (Cursed variant)
- Assalkushalit (Cursed variant)
- Dushariran (Cursed variant)
- Esutanamus (Cursed variant)
- Gateway Inn – West Wing
- Kogoruhn, Vault of Aerode
- Ienith Ancestral Tomb
- Yasammidan (Cursed variant)
Variants[edit | edit source]
- The Cursed Ruby is a variant of the regular ruby. When collected, a hostile Dremora Lord will appear behind the Nerevarine. A cursed item is usually found in most Daedric shrines across Vvardenfell.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There are 46 free samples and 5 cursed samples in the game.
See also[edit | edit source]
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim