- "You should unload some of that unwanted gear. Head over to Sadri's Used Wares, talk to the Elf."
- ―Windhelm Guard
Sadri sells 2920, Second Seed, v5, a Speech skill book. However, since the book sits on the counter of his shop, it can be read without being purchased or stolen. There is an extremely rare chance that a unique Copper and Onyx Circlet will be for sale called "Revyn Sadri's Copper and Onyx Circlet."
If the Dragonborn decides to return the gold ring to Viola Giordano without sneaking into her home, she will threaten to tell the Jarl to increase Sadri's taxes. Although angry with the Dragonborn, they can still trade at Sadri's Used Wares.
Revyn Sadri will also train Speech skill after being helped.
If the Dragonborn marries Revyn and chooses to live at Sadri's Used Wares, storage is as follows: The 'living area' - the wardrobe, dresser, and sack lying down in front of the ledger are all safe (will not respawn or delete stored items). The sack sitting up against the wall (next to the safe there is one lying down) is not safe, and will delete stored items. The unused 'storage area' - the wardrobe, two end tables and strongbox are all safe (will not respawn or delete stored items). The strongbox must be initially picked, but the items inside do not count as stolen, nor does the strongbox relock itself later after being picked. Housing details tested beyond a one-month absence.
- It is possible to invest gold infinitely through the dialogue option with Sadri. This can prove very useful when fencing loot.
It is possible that upon completion of the "Return Viola's Ring" quest, when returning to claim the reward, the door to the shop will be locked indefinitely. Picking the lock will cause Revyn Sadri to shout at the Dragonborn to get out for trespassing. Waiting does not fix this issue.
- Fast travelling to the Palace of Kings then going back to the shop will sometimes fix the bug. Additionally, traveling to Solstheim in a similar sense will fix this issue as well.
- One can also try to get Revyn Sadri outside of the shop by speaking to him whilst trespassing and leaving the shop immediately, causing him to finish his dialogue outside his shop and making it possible to finish the quest.
- Breaking in and then loading the respective autosave may also solve the problem.