- "Alduin, thuri! Boaan tiid vokriiha suleyksejun kruziik?"
- Literal translation: Alduin, my-overlord! Has-flown time unkill power-of-king ancient?
- Game files' translation: Has the time arrived (flown) to restore (unkill) your ancient dominion (power-of-king)?
- "I am Sahloknir! Hear my Voice and despair!"
- "It's to be a real fight, then. Good!"
- "My lord Alduin requires your death! I am glad to oblige him."
- "I see that mortals have become arrogant while I slept."
- "My Voice has been silent for too long!"
- "Hiding will not save you!"
- "Dovahkiin, your voice is no match for mine!"
- "Your voice is strong... for a mortal."
- "Come and face me, then!
- "I do not fear you, Dovahkiin!
- The name "Sahloknir" translates to "Phantom-Sky-Hunt" in Dovahzul.
- He can breathe both Fire Breath and Frost Breath.
- Sahloknir is level dependent; if the Dragonborn is past level 20, Sahloknir will spawn as a Blood Dragon, and will appear as even stronger forms as the Dragonborn's level grows (PC and Xbox 360 confirmed).
- Miraak can steal Sahloknir's soul after he has been defeated.
This section contains bugs related to Sahloknir. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- He may rise from the ground already covered in his flesh.
- If killed with Mehrunes' Razor as he rises, the Dragonborn gets his soul, but his skin burns during his resurrection by Alduin.
- If Sahloknir is killed before his flesh comes back he will continue to regenerate his flesh, but the Dragonborn still gets his soul leaving a fully fleshed Sahloknir dead on the ground. This can be fixed by the Dragonborn searching the dragon, instantly skeletonizing him.