- Seducer Trilvath has noted that spies of the Aldmeri Dominion have infiltrated the party. Sanguine does not mind, as all are welcome to join the revelry, but he wishes for the Vestige to convince them to drink at his feasts.
- Aldmeri Spy
- Chee-Saak (Outside entrance)
- Deroh-Metaku (Outside entrance)
- Eil at-Amil
- Galmon (Brewer) (After "Life of the Party")
- Gjaki Riverwind
- Graghesh (Brewer)
- Runs-with-Questions (Located just outside entrance)
- Seducer Trilvath (Dark Seducer)
- Viddek Longsword
- Vivrun Radus
- The Bloody Judge (Champion)
- Drel (Champion) (Harvester)
- Dremora Caitiff
- Dremora Churl
- Dremora Harstryl
- Dremora Kyngald
- Dremora Kynval
- Fight-Master Grel
- The Fire Eater (Champion)
- The Guest That Wouldn't Leave (Champion)
- Lord Brol (Champion)
- Shrom (Ogrim) (Champion)
- Killing the bosses here will be rewarded with three achievements:
- Sanguine's Demesne Vanquisher: Defeat three of the champions in Sanguine's Demesne (10 points).
- Sanguine's Group Event: Defeat Fight-Master Grel and his adepts in Sanguine's Demesne.
- It is a base of the "Rise of Sanguine" cult, led by Kharas Fortemartello.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.