Description[edit | edit source]
Sanguine is the Daedric Prince of debauchery and dark passions. In his demesne, the revelry never ends—but it is a place where all pleasure is mixed with malice.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Seducer Trilvath has noted that spies of the Aldmeri Dominion have infiltrated the party. Sanguine does not mind, as all are welcome to join the revelry, but he wishes for the Vestige to convince them to drink at his feasts.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Skyshard – Far southeastern area behind some ruins
- The Sanguine Cult – Outside
- Galmon's Note
- Columbineconfirmation needed
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Chee-Saak – Outside entrance
- Deroh-Metaku – Outside entrance
- Eil at-Amil
- Galmon – Brewer, after "Life of the Party" is complete
- Gjaki Riverwind
- Graghesh – Brewer
- Runs-with-Questions – Outside entrance
- Seducer Trilvath
- Viddek Longsword
- Vivrun Radus
- The Bloody Judge – Boss
- Drel – Boss
- Dremora Caitiff
- Dremora Churl
- Dremora Harstryl
- Dremora Kyngald
- Dremora Kynval
- Fight-Master Grel – Group boss
- The Fire Eater – Boss
- The Guest That Wouldn't Leave – Boss
- Lord Brol – Boss
- Shrom – Boss
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Killing the bosses here will be rewarded with two achievements:
- Sanguine's Demesne Vanquisher: Defeat three of the champions in Sanguine's Demesne (10 points).
- Sanguine's Group Event: Defeat Fight-Master Grel and his adepts in Sanguine's Demesne.
- Sanguine's Demesne is the headquarters of the Rise of Sanguine cult, led by Kharas Fortemartello.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]