Sanuarach Mine is an unmarked mine located in Karthwasten. It contains silver ore veins. The Silver-Blood Family have been sent to keep the mine "safe," but they are really attempting to purchase the mine from Ainethach, who is displeased. Southwest of this mine, yet still next to Karthwasten, is another, smaller mine named Fenn's Gulch Mine.
- Seven Silver Ore Veins
- One in the left (northwest) wing of the mine at the top of the wooden ramps against the back (northwest) wall.
- One in the right (northeast) wing, up the ramp and then down the ramp on the other (east northeast) side, on the bottom level in the back next to the east wall.
- Two in the right (northeast) wing, up the ramp, to the left (north northwest) and up a second ramp to the right (north northeast) at the top on the left wall.
- Three – from the previous location, up the third ramp to the right (southeast) and across a bridge, on the left wall.
- Three Silver Ore at the entrance of the mine on a wagon.
- Smelter – immediately outside of the mine entrance.
- Despite what the Silver-Blood Mercenaries say, the Dragonborn can mine the ore from Sanuarach Mine without needing to settle ownership of the mine.
- After Atar and his Silver-Blood Mercenaries are convinced to leave the mine, returning to Karthwasten reveals the mine now guarded by a Reach Hold Guard, along with another guarding Fenn's Gulch Mine as well.