School Daze is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls Online. Arch-Mage Valeyn believes the Vestige have come to help protect the Academy against some unnamed threat. While he determines what this threat is, he asked them to help him with another matter.
Quick walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Assist Lena Dalvel
- Hints: use the wand to find the lost amulet
- Talk to Lena Dalvel
- Assist Tedras Relvi
- Hint: Solve the Riddle of the Pond
- Talk to Tedras Relvi
- Assist Hadmar the Thin-Boned
- Use Hadmar's Totem to Rescue Student
- Talk to Hadmar
- Talk to Arch-Mage Valeyn
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Pond Riddle[edit | edit source]
- Read Book of Excellent Teachings
- North – use until the sun symbol appears
- West – use until the dark full moon symbol appears
- East – use until the star appears
- South – use until the crescent moon appears
Solving the puzzle causes Old Snapper to spawn. Note that one can simply defeat any Old Snapper instance (including ones spawned by other players) to advance the quest; this will allow the puzzle to be skipped.
Shadow Clucks[edit | edit source]
Near Lena are shadows in the shape of hens. Move the target over them and an option to use the wand will appear. The clucks will then randomly drop one of four items: The Amulet Box, An Odd-Shaped Egg, Chewed-Up Homework, or a Human Skull.
Hadmar's Totem[edit | edit source]
To the left of Hadmar is Hadmar's Totem. The Vestige must face the boulder that Hadmar is facing, standing away from the totem. Activate the Totem; this will launch the Vestige high into the air. Once landed on the rock, travel to the top and select the rat. Once the rat is in possession, return to Hadmar.
Reward[edit | edit source]