Locations[edit | edit source]
Seekers are found throughout Apocrypha, usually guarding tomes of forbidden knowledge. When idle, they usually conjure a book from thin air and begin to read.
Loot[edit | edit source]
Combat[edit | edit source]
Seekers may turn mostly invisible, appearing as just blobs of thick, dark green mist. They can be attacked in this state, though they can also move very fast as well, effectively teleporting right next to the Dragonborn before reverting to their tentacled forms to attack.
Seekers use two different types of spells, one is called "Seeker Drain," which absorbs x points of Health, magicka and stamina for 10 seconds, and the other spell is "Knowledge Drain," with differing effects depending on the type of Seeker.
When a Seeker loses about a third of its health, it can generate a clone of itself to aid it in battle, similar to the Shades of a Wispmother. Destroying the original will also destroy the clone.
Variants[edit | edit source]
A relatively rare variant of Seeker.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is a spell called Conjure Seeker used to summon a Seeker from Apocrypha. This spell also works in the said realm of Oblivion.
- Seekers look similar to Ascended Sleeper.
- The Seeker's appearance may be based on the Lovecraftian monsters from the Cthulhu Mythos.
- Vampiric Grip does not work on them.
- If the Dragonborn goes undetected, Seekers can be observed reading books inside Apocrypha.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Seeker. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Disintegrate perk, the Seeker, when killed, will turn into an ash pile, without any loot. If a Seeker is disintegrated with the
- If a Seeker is killed instantaneously, it may collapse on the ground rather than disintegrate.
Appearances[edit | edit source]