Background[edit | edit source]
The Bosmer hunt senche-tigers for their meat and pelts, as well as their bones, which the Wood Elves are convinced contain almost magical properties when crafted into arrows. The Redguards of Hammerfell import powdered senche-tiger claws and teeth for use in concoctions that claim to do everything from extending one's life to instilling good luck.
Combat[edit | edit source]
- Double Strike: 
Items[edit | edit source]
Senche-Tigers are considered "beasts," and drop appropriate items depending upon their level. These include:
Quests[edit | edit source]
The senche-tigers at Laughing Moons Plantation have stopped catching rats. After speaking to Cinder-Tail, their trainer, it is revealed that this is because the rats they were catching had infested moon sugar. Now, the tigers are too lazy to catch the rats, so another method must be used to get rid of them before the inspection.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Laughing Moons Plantation (Khenarthi's Roost)
- Harridan's Lair (Greenshade)
- Nindaeril's Perch (Grahtwood)
- Redfur Trading Post, Tomb of Anahbi (Grahtwood)
- Root Sunder Ruins
- Sleepy Senche Overlook (Malabal Tor)
- Riften (The Rift)
Notable Senche[edit | edit source]
- Bavura the Blizzard (world boss)
- Belaraam – Jathsogur
- Nindaeril the Monsoon (world boss)
- Razorclaw – Harridan's Lair (Greenshade)
- Sa-m'Athra, spectral senche found in the temple at the Do'Krin Monastery in Reaper's March
- The Devil Wrathmaw - Root Sunder Ruins
- The Pale Senche
Non-hostile[edit | edit source]
- Lady Slumberbear
- Treethane Scratchbelly
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Updates[edit | edit source]
- U3: Senche-Tigers will no longer display a telegraph for the ability Double Strike after it has finished casting.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Senche Tigers can be summoned by Spriggan.
- Contrary to the descriptions given in the Pocket Guide to the Empire and A Dance in Fire, senche-tigers in The Elder Scrolls Online are as the same size as any other great cat, do not serve as steeds, and are hostile, unintelligent animals that will attack the Vestige. They are not one of the Khajiiti breeds, but instead, one of their more cat-like cousins, who are also less sentient.
- Senche-tigers also do not have an ape-like physique, or a coat ribboned with "blood" colored stripes, unlike the senche-tigers described in An Elder Scrolls Novel: The Infernal City.