Severio Pelagia is an Imperial who can be found wandering around both inside and outside of Whiterun. He generally works at Pelagia Farm during the day, visits the Drunken Huntsman in the evenings, and sleeps in his own house in Whiterun at night. He is Nimriel's lover.
If some vegetables are sold to him, he will leave the Dragonborn an inheritance of 100 when he faces his death, and objects in both the farmhouse and his house in Whiterun will become available for taking with no criminal effect. If stolen from, he will send hired thugs after the Dragonborn.
Background[edit | edit source]
Interactions[edit | edit source]
Gather Crops[edit | edit source]
His death is inevitable, regardless of the Dragonborn's civil war affiliation, as his home is utterly destroyed during the catapult barrage on the city in the Battle for Whiterun.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- "There's a nip in the air. Cold won't be good for my crops. Never is."
- "I own the Pelagia Farm, just outside the city walls. Nimriel takes good care of things for me."
- "You should buy some produce from Carlotta's stall. Most of it comes from my farm."
- "You should stop by my farm if you get a chance. See what life's really about."
- "I had my years of war and fighting. Senseless, all of it. All I want now is a rake and a patch of good soil."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- There is less post tax after the Battle for Whiterun for his inheritance pay.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Severio Pelagia. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes, Severio may stay alive when the Dragonborn leaves the battlefield. He will stand in one place on his farm then.
- Severio may only accept potatoes and cabbage, and the option to sell him leeks may not be available.
- Completing the Battle for Whiterun quest or killing him manually could cause the Companions questline as well as Shalidors Writings (Ysgramor) to be incompletable, should they be attempted after his death.