Shahvee's Amulet is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in which the Dragonborn must retrieve a stolen Amulet of Zenithar from bandits for Shahvee. It is initiated at the docks of Windhelm.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
- Find the Amulet of Zenithar for Shahvee
- Return the Amulet of Zenithar to Shahvee
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
An Argonian woman named Shahvee asks the Dragonborn to retrieve her stolen Amulet of Zenithar. The amulet can be found at a random location (see below). Upon bringing it back to Shahvee, she offers lessons in the Light Armor and Lockpicking skills as a reward.
Shahvee can be found at the Windhelm docks, working the tanning rack there. When spoken to, she has two dialogue options. Choosing "Your people have bad luck?" will lead to her giving the quest. She will explain that her amulet was stolen from her by a group of bandits not long after she arrived in Skyrim, and when the offer is made to retrieve it a quest will be started leading to a random location, to clear it to get to a chest containing the amulet.
Possible locations[edit | edit source]
The location of Shahvee's Amulet is radiant, and therefore completely random. Possible locations are:
- Cragslane Cavern
- Gallows Rock
- Lost Knife Hideout at the Lost Knife Cave
- Stony Creek Cave
- Uttering Hills Cave – listed as Uttering Hills Camp
Journal[edit | edit source]
|Dungeon Delving – Favor204|
Bugs[edit | edit source]
This section contains bugs related to Shahvee's Amulet. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the amulet is obtained before starting the quest the Dragonborn will not be able to retrieve the quest from her – hence not be able to marry her, the only female Argonian marriage candidate in the game.
- Sometimes when she is approached, the dialogue with her will not change.
- If the player has the quest to retrieve Amren's sword, this quest will not appear until completed. Both share the same quest ID (Favor204).
There is speculation that the reason Shahvee will not present this quest to the player is because one or more of the possible spawn locations for the Amulet has been cleared by the player, and has not "respawned." This can be tested by waiting at least thirty days for all possible cleared locations to respawn.
set timescale to <value>, time can be increased or decreased; note that twenty is the normal value, and one is real time. For example, entering a value of one million will cause months to pass in a matter of several seconds in real time. When this was tested, Shahvee presented the quest after two years in game had passed. Allowing this much time to pass had little effect on the game.
Using the console, one can make time pass more quickly for convenience. By typing in
- Doing the quest for Scouts-Many-Marshes or Amren first may cause her dialogue to appear.
- Another possible solution is to simply complete a series of other quests you may have and come back to her in about a month or two in-game time.
- Using the console, one can make time pass more quickly for convenience. By typing in