- Fires of Battle: Defeat the Blessed Crucible
- Oath of Excision: The Vinedusk Rangers will use Shalks during this quest to defeat the Colovian Raiders.
- Percussive Ranching:
- Proving Trust: Help the town of Senie.
- Season of Harvest: Use Shalk glands to help defeat the Dremora known as The Bad Man.
- Stem the Tide: Indirect role in quest (in same location as quest).
- The Fetish: Indirect role in quest, as it occurs in the same location.
- The Show Must Go On: Help save Sarandel's Carnival, including healing the carnival's shalk.
- Ash Mountain, Stonefalls
- Bad Man's Hallows, Glenumbra
- Blessed Crucible, The Rift
- Bloodmayne Cave, Cyrodiil
- Dreudurai Glass Mine, Vvardenfell
- Caverns of Kogoruhn, Forgotten Wastes (Vvardenfell)
- Hightide Hollow, Stonefalls
- Maelstrom Arena, Wrothgar OR
- Nearby Magmaflow Overlook, Stonefalls
- Nchuleftingth, Vvardenfell
- Sarandel's Carnival, Grahtwood
- Senie, Stonefalls
- Softloam Cavern, Stonefalls
- Dead Shalk (Bad Man's Hallows)
- Fire Shalk ([?])
- Incineration Beetle (variation created by The Beast Master in Blessed Crucible)
- Great Shalk (found often in Vvardenfell)O:M
- Razorback (Bloodmayne Cave)
- Sickly Shalk (Sarandel's Carnival)
- Skitterflame (Bad Man's Hallows)
- Trained Shalk (Sarandel's Carnival)
- Update 6: From Update 6, the heavy attack telegraph was easier to see.
- A Daughter's Journal mentions pet Shalks, as does Oodegu's Journal - Keep Out!
- Trouble-Finder, an Argonian in the town of Senie, remarks that he was a Guar herder, before shalks ate his flock.
- The (Improved) Emperor's Guide to Tamriel: Stonefalls and Deshaan mentions these creatures.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls Online
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.