A Deathbell Flower
A Flawless Ruby
A Silver Ingot
- Druadach Dwemer Pavillion: There are some Dwemer ruins very close to the shrine, guarded by a Wispmother.
- Unlike most Daedric Shrines, the Shrine to Peryite does not give the Dragonborn a visual representation of the Daedric Prince, unlike in Oblivion in which a Dragon-like figure is seen. During the conversation with Peryite however, apparations of skeevers may appear. These could represent Peryite's familiars, his own conduit on the mortal plane or possibly just hallucinations from the fumes.
- Totem to Peryite: Behind the shrine to the southeast, at the bottom of the mountain are the 'roots' of the shrine. A chest containing random loot, a dead Wood Elf and a random enchanted dagger are next to the pillar depicting Peryite, similar to the pillars found in Bthardamz. There is also a chest containing leveled loot and the Illusion skill book Incident at Necrom.
- horse and dismounting will cause the horse to teleport a long distance away, killing it by fall damage. The game can also freeze Sometimes getting close to The Shrine of Peryite with a
- Vampire dust has been known to turn into another flawless ruby which is also needed for the quest.
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.