- Druadach Dwemer Pavilion: There are some Dwemer ruins very close to the shrine, guarded by a Wispmother.
- Unlike most Daedric Shrines, the Shrine to Peryite does not give the Dragonborn a visual representation of the Daedric Prince, unlike in Oblivion, in which a Dragon-like figure is seen. During the conversation with Peryite however, apparitions of skeevers may appear. These could represent Peryite's familiars, his own conduit on the mortal plane, or possibly just hallucinations from the fumes.
- Totem to Peryite: Behind the shrine to the southeast, at the bottom of the mountain are the "roots" of the shrine. A chest containing random loot, a dead Wood Elf and a random enchanted dagger are next to the pillar depicting Peryite, similar to the pillars found in Bthardamz. There is also a chest containing leveled loot and the Illusion skill book Incident at Necrom.
This section contains bugs related to Shrine to Peryite. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- horse and dismounting may cause the horse to teleport a long distance away, killing it by fall damage. This may also cause the game to crash. Getting close to the Shrine of Peryite with a
- The vampire dust may turn into a flawless ruby.
- After offering the four items, the quest will not update properly, and Kesh the Clean will still expect the items to be delivered to him. There will be no dialogue anymore to further the quest, even if the items are gathered a second time. Reproduced with PS3 patch 18.104.22.168.8.
- A dead Hagraven may spawn at the center of the shrine.
- Exiting the dialogue with Peryite before finishing the conversation may cause the game to still consider the player still in the dialogue. The player cannot move and the dialogue cannot be re-activated.
- The dialogue never happens and can not be forced, turning Kesh the Clean into a normal character and making the mission inaccessible.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.