She is the second wife of Chief Larak. She was given the job of Forge-wife, having to provide weapons and armor for this little settlement. She will tell the player that "by tradition, a mother always teaches her children how to smith" so she has taught her son, Olur, the Blacksmith job and now he takes care of the forge and the mine, but mostly spends his time near the smelter.
Shuftharz works in the small workshop on the south side of Larak's Longhouse, tending the forge.
Being a blacksmith she will sell random weapons and armor, having a base of 400 , and will also pay full price for Orichalcum Ore from the mine on the hill above the forge.
"Are you looking for work? The mines are nearby. You bring me ore, I'll give you coin."
- Your weapons and armor are impressive. "It is said that an Orc first learns to wield a hammer in her mother's womb. By tradition, a mother always teaches her children how to smith. If a chief has a second wife, she is called the "Forge-Wife" in honor of this."
- Chief Larak
Larak: "Your muscles ripple when you work the forge. It's pleasing."
Shuftharz: "Thank you, my chief."
- "This stronghold is for the Orcs. Leave. Now."
- "We don't know you, and we don't want you here."
- "We can trade in the morning, Outlander."
- "This is our stronghold. Leave."
- "Outlanders should learn not to wander where they don't belong."
- "Malacath blesses us with this land. It's not for your kind."
- "Outsiders. Nothing but trouble."
- "Leave, Outlander."
- "You've no right to be here. This place is for Orcs. And Orcs alone."