Sigurd is a Nord who lives in Whiterun and works for Belethor in his shop. He can usually be seen chopping or carrying firewood, as well as wandering up and down the main street in Whiterun. One of his only lines of dialogue denotes that he works at Belethor's store.
- He is one of the numerous characters who may ask for dropped armor.
- He may send hired thugs if the Dragonborn steals from him.
- "I work for Belethor, at the General Goods store."
- "Come by Belethor's shop at the market. I'm sure we've got something you need."
- "Don't mean to be rude, but I'm too busy to talk right now."
- "Shop at Belethor's for the best prices and selection. He pays me to say that."
This section contains bugs related to Sigurd. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sigurd may enter Breezehome and not leave until the Dragonborn does.
- When chopping wood, split logs may become stuck to Sigurd's axe handle and left hand.
- He will float randomly and use a hammer in front of Belethor General Good's.
- If Belethor is dead, Sigurd will still say that he works for him.
- A block of wood may be stuck onto his leg while he is carrying firewood.