Silorn is an Ayleid Ruin southeast of Skingrad and south of the gro-Bak Camp in the West Weald. It sits at the head of the Strid River. Sprawled across a wide area, ancillary ruins can be found near the waterfall to the west across a wooden bridge.
An impressive site, more of Silorn stands than in many Ayleid ruins and few are larger.
Common plants of the West Weald are scattered across the site with columbine and flax being most abundant. Some nightshade and viper's bugloss are there, there is even a dragon's tongue plant.
Silorn is inaccessible until the quest "Ambush" is accepted from Hannibal Traven. Inside Silorn three Varla Stones can be found, along with an enchanted Ebony Dagger which can be looted from Falcar.
- Silorn, Sedorseli / Halls
- Silorn, Buroseli / Slave Halls
The Hero must lead a battalion of Battlemages through Silorn and steal the Colossal Black Soul Gem from the Necromancers therein.
This section contains bugs related to Silorn. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PS3 Sometimes, Silorn can be entered before the quest Ambush is started. If entered, it cannot be exited and loading a prior save is required.
- PS3 Sometimes, the message saying why Silorn cannot be entered does not appear when the door is activated. Activating the door again causes the message to appear.
- PS3 There is a rock just north of Silorn's entrance, over-looking the Strid River, that makes wood contact sounds when jumped or walked on.