Smithing[edit | edit source]
- Silver Necklace: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Emerald Necklace: 1 Flawless Emerald, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Jeweled Necklace: 2 Flawless Garnets, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Sapphire Necklace: 1 Flawless Sapphire, 1 Silver Ingot
Rings[edit | edit source]
- 2 Silver Rings: 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Amethyst Ring: 1 Amethyst, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Garnet Ring: 1 Garnet, 1 Silver Ingot
- Silver Ruby Ring: 1 Ruby, 1 Silver Ingot
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Moth gro-Bagol always sells Silver Ingots
- Four can be found in Jorrvaskr Living Quarters.
- There are six scattered about the Solitude Blacksmith.
- Two ingots can be found on shelves below deck in the Wreck of the Brinehammer.
- Members of the Silver Hand may carry an ingot with them.
- Ten ingots can be found on shelves scattered throughout Forsaken Crypt.
- There are six behind the counter in the Treasury House in Markarth.
- One can be found in House of Clan Battle-Born and three can be found behind the locked chest.
- Two can be found in The Scorched Hammer.
- Some can be found in East Empire Company Warehouse.
- Three can be found in Cidhna Mine.
- Two can be found within Markarth Ruins.
- Five can be found in Endon's House with some Silver Ore and Quicksilver Ore and Ingots.
- Two can be found in Katla's Farm.
- Two can be found in Red Wave.
- Five can be found inside Karthwasten Hall.
- Two silver ingots and four or five silver ore can be found in Sanuarach Mine and Fenn's Gulch Mine.
- Three can be found in Honningbrew Meadery.
- Up to seven can be found in an open chest in the library of the Jarl's Quarters of Dragonsreach. Inside the same room lying on the desk is also the Illusion skill book Before the Ages of Man.
- One can be found in the basement of Proudspire Manor (once furnished) in Solitude, on the edge of the fireplace in the alchemy lab.
Smelting[edit | edit source]
The following materials are needed to smelt a single Silver Ingot:
- Silver Ore (2)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Weapons such as the Silver Sword and the Silver Greatsword cannot be refined, even with silver ingots.
- The Bloodskal Blade, introduced in the Dragonborn DLC, can be upgraded with a silver ingot. This sword, however, does not benefit from any Smithing perks available.
- While Silver Ingots look almost identical to Steel Ingots, there are some differences, such as a slightly darker color and tarnished areas.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
*Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.