- "Hafid Hollowleg says that Jerall View Inn has been doing good business."
- "We drink because we're happy. We're Nords. It's just the thick tongue and fat head the day after that makes me unhappy."
- Skjorta means "shirt" in Swedish and Norwegian.
- She can be encountered in town at night, drunk.
- She should sell the unique Councilor's Hood, but the developers accidentally gave ownership of this item to S'Krivva, whose name is next in the game's list of characters.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.