Skuldafn is a Dragon Temple built by the Dragon Cult for Alduin found in The Elder Scrolls Online. After being the base operation for Fildgor Orcthane's vile plan, it stood under control of the Ebonheart Pact, led by Jorunn the Skald-King. It lies on the border of Skyrim and Morrowind.
- On Stepping Lightly (by the carriage south from the wayshrine)
- Skuldafn Orders (on top of the location, in the camp not far from one of the towers)
After specific quest stage:
- Despite Odahviing saying Skuldafn can only be reached by flight, the Ebonheart Pact managed to enter it through a tunnel many years prior to the events of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. No tunnel leading to the ruin can be found in Skyrim.
- Despite some minor changes, the outside part of the temple depicted in The Elder Scrolls Online is very faithful to its a thousand of years older version seen in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
- On the other hand, the insides of Skuldafn seen in Online have been depicted as extremely more simple and reduced than its Skyrim version, missing every part of the dungeon.
- The right stairway leading to the temple main entrance has collapsed in between the events of Online and Skyrim.
- While Online's version has the first tower after the first double stairs with its entrance collapsed, during the events of Skyrim, even though Skuldafn is seemingly inaccessible, the tower seemed to have been reformed.
- It is unknown how Fildgor has opened the portal to Sovngarde without the use of Nahkriin's Dragon Priest Staff.