Slaughterfish Egg is an ingredient in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It can be used to make potions at an alchemy lab as part of alchemy. They can also be used in a fish hatchery as part of The Elder Scrolls V: Hearthfire.
- Along the riverbeds and lake shorelines in most places
- Early in the game there are two near Riverwood (one just across the river, and another on the same side "across from the nirnroot"), and several along the south shore of Lake Ilinalta.
- Under the pond in Chillwind Depths.
- Islands surrounding Goldenglow Estate.
- In the marsh next to Windstad Manor.
|Resist Poison||Fortify Pickpocket||Lingering Damage Health||Fortify Stamina|
† Multiple effects