Smooth Jazbay is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is a miscellaneous quest received from Avrusa Sarethi in Sarethi Farm in which Sarethi will ask the Dragonborn to gather twenty Jazbay Grapes and bring them to her.
- Find 20 Jazbay
- Bring the Jazbay to Avrusa Sarethi
- Sounds terrible. Good luck with that. "I don't need luck. I need rest."
- I could help you if you like. "Really? That would be a pleasant change. One of the ingredients I need to cultivate nirnroot are jazbay grapes... the acidic content of the juice is perfect for the soil. I need twenty of them for my current crop."
- "Good luck finding those jazbay grapes, they're very rare."
- "My goodness, how did you ever come by all of those? No matter, I appreciate your generosity."
After finding twenty jazbay grapes, return to Avrusa Sarethi. In return, she offers a few leveled potions as a reward.
Jazbay Grapes are categorized as a rare ingredient, and apothecary merchants will therefore have a 21% chance of carrying 1–4 samples. Additionally, it may be randomly found only in rare-type apothecary's satchels. Cultist Adepts will also occasionally carry a sample. DR
The following are the approximate locations of where Jazbay Grapes may be harvested or found.
|Click to show|
|33||The Atronach Stone|
|24||Broken Limb Camp|
|4||Niranye's House, Windhelm|
|7||Vlindrel Hall, Markarth||The Reach|
|4||Broken Tower Redoubt|
|4||Burguk's Longhouse (cellar)|
|4||Largashbur Longhouse||The Rift|
|Smooth Jazbay – FreeformSarethiFarm|