Metroid Dread - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For other uses, see Snowberries.
- Snowberries are found on bushes in snowy regions of Skyrim. They more commonly found in cold regions of high altitude than low altitude areas.
- For the very early game, three bushes can be found just outside where the player initially exits from Helgen, and a single instance of the ingredient sits on the dining table in Alvor and Sigrid's House in Riverwood.
- A reasonable number of bushes also lines the road from Helgen to Ivarstead.
- Several bushes can be found while making the Pilgrimage of 7,000 Steps from Ivarstead to High Hrothgar during The Way of the Voice.
- A large number of Snowberries can be found around the Nightgate Inn.
- Several are found on the road between Broken Oar Grotto and Brinewater Grotto.
- A great place to find a large amount of Snowberries is in Dawnstar. Multiple bushes just in the areas near the inn, the mine, and around the lumber mill.
- Driftshade Refuge has 20+ bushes surrounding it.
- 18+ bushes can be found in the area surrounding Bloodlet Throne.
- Approximately 12 bushes can be found outside Forsaken Cave.
- Several Snowberry bushes can be found in the courtyard of the College of Winterhold.
- A large number of Snowberries can be found on the road that goes west from Sacellum of Boethiah to Hollyfrost Farm.
- Brandy-Mug Farm just east of Windhelm Stables has a large amount of Snowberry bushes.
- A few can be found in both the Blue Palace and Proudspire Manor in Solitude.
- Can be sold by Alchemy shops.
- May be found in Apothecary's Satchels, sacks, and barrels.
- May be part of an Alchemy Laboratory set-up in the Dragonborn's home.
- Snowberries is the only ingredient that can resist all 3 elements of fire, ice, and lightning. Furthermore, they can be planted at a Garden or Greenhouse in a homestead. Harvesting a bush will give the Dragonborn 5, instead of only one, and they will regrow every couple days.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Resist Fire||Fortify Enchanting||Resist Frost||Resist Shock|
† Multiple effects
- Two snowberries are required to make a Snowberry Crostata at an oven (requires the Hearthfire add-on).
- The snowberry is modeled after the European Holly (Ilex Aquifolium), a plant widely used for its magical properties by Celtic Druids. Its berries are considered poisonous in larger doses, but the plant was used for animal fodder throughout Medieval times.
- Snowberries are one of the few alchemical ingredients that only have positive effects.