Sofie is a Nord child seen walking around Windhelm with a flower basket. She sells flowers and flower baskets as a way to make money to feed herself. She can be found sleeping outside in front of Niranye's house next to a barrel.
"Nobody bought any flowers today. I... I don't know what to do."
- Who are you? Where are your parents? "They... they're dead. My Mama died when I was little... I... I don't remember her very well. My father was a Stormcloak soldier. One day, he left and... didn't come back. I'm all alone... I... I try and sell flowers so I can buy food. It's not much but... what else can I do?"
- "Would you like to buy some flowers? Please?"
- "Thanks... thanks for talking to me."
- "Yea! Thanks! I promise I'll be the best daughter ever! I need to get my things and say goodbye to everyone. I'll meet you at home. Thanks! Thanks so much!" –If she is told that she will be adopted
- "It's... it's everything I could have hoped for. I... I know it's not much, but... I've found a few pretty things. They're in the chest in my room. If you see anything you like, please, take it! You've done so much for me. It's... the least I can do." –When spoken to at home just after being adopted
- "That big tree in the park looks so sad... I feel sorry for it." –If she is adopted and living in Whiterun, before the quest "The Blessings of Nature"
- "I like living here. The tree in the park is so pretty." –If she is adopted and living in Whiterun, after the quest "The Blessings of Nature"
- (If she is adopted and she is living in Whiterun) "Braith is a big meanie. She keeps telling Lars 'n me what to do. I don't wanna play with her anymore!" –
- "I played with Lucia in the park today. I feel sorry for her." –If she is adopted without adopting Lucia and she is living in Whiterun
- "I like living here. The lake is so pretty." –If she is adopted and living in Lakeview Manor
- "Do you think I could be a Bard? I really like singing." –If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor
- "The Palace looks so pretty. I wish they'd let me inside..." –If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor
- "I saw a Thalmor the other day. He was really scary!" –If she is adopted and living in Proudspire Manor
- "The Argonians at the docks say they can breathe underwater. I wish I could do that..." –If she is adopted and living in Hjerim
- "Rolff says I shouldn't go to the Grey Quarter anymore. He said it's not safe there." –If she is adopted and living in Hjerim
- "Banning said I could come play with his dogs. I want a dog." –If she is adopted and living in Vlindrel Hall
- "I climbed all the way up to the temple, but they said I wasn't old enough to get in. They're just mean." –If she is adopted and living in Vlindrel Hall
- "Look at all the snow! I want to go sledding! Or skating!" –If she is adopted and living in Heljarchen Hall
- "This place is scary. There are monsters in the swamp. I just know it." –If she is adopted and living in Windstad Manor
- "You're back! I got you a present, Mama/Papa! I hope you like it!" –Arriving home on occasion
- "Could you give me an allowance?" or "Could I get a few gold to spend? Please?" –Arriving home on occasion
- "You're back! Did you bring me anything?" –Arriving home on occasion
- "You're back! I found some pretty things for you, I hope you like them" –Arriving home on occasion
- "I'd... I'd really like a dolly. Or maybe a pretty new dress?" –When asked what kind of gift she would like
- "Stay safe." –If she has been adopted, exiting a conversation
- "A doggy! Papa/Mama, I didn't know you had a doggy! He's so cute... Could I keep him? Please?" –If one brings home a Dog follower; Random
- "Look, Papa/Mama! I have a new friend! Could I keep him? Please?" –Asking to keep a pet; Random occurrence
This section contains bugs related to Sofie. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
|Click to see list of bugs|